1:58 AM
0
I want to say my first impression of the car salesman force, "no, I'm not going to push that is not a waste of time." I drove less than a block away and knew I had to have it! Losses, do not worry I can answer very
quickly. NO armrest! Lol it and voice recognition requires more commands and voice prompts less wordy. I am very happy I have come up with basically everything he Rocksford amazing Fosgate system for plant systems. I recommend placing the larger rims on it ... Make it really hug the road! But love running around in it. Head and it changed, you see them watching! Lol

want good MPGs on HWY long to drive me to work; I want something that is big enough for my family (husband and two little girls tall, my height), but small enough so that it feels lighter to push ... I want something different, style, smaller than an SUV but larger / higher of the car. THE Juke is my answer. It ticked all my boxes and then some. I can not get over the exterior appearance - it looks like a rat! Many of my friends and family agreed it was a funny car ever. I'm 5'8 and 6'2 hubby, we were both comfortable in front, plenty of leg room and head room - perfect for the back of small children - our second car seats fit in the rear large w / no problems. It is very light to drive and handle, but very sturdy! Only down side is the lack of arm rest - but I can deal w / it. It's perfect for my long journey to work - and perfect for bringing my family around. Great MPGs on Hwy for something that is NOT a car. I love the outdoors!

REVIEW

























USER MANUAL PDF




0 comments:

Post a Comment